I want to believe that I have one foot planted here on earth and the other securely
Heaven means to be one with God.
As some of my readers know, I see things usually in percentages. A weird habit that keeps me pondering and weighing on many things. For example, if you ask me who is my favorite parent, the percent calculator in my brain begins to tick and the answer spills out 50% in favor for my Daddy and 50% for Mommy and 100% in favor of my spiritual Father.
My earthly Daddy earned his 50% favorite parent award because:
- his contribution of genetic material to produce me )
- his tireless effort to keep his family well fed, clothed, sheltered and his children well-educated and entertained–I am very grateful
- his work ethics that included hard work and rarely ever using sick days off
- her contribution of genetic material to produce me and 9 months in a private suite–
- her lifelong effort to keep her family well fed, clothed and trained in proper manners and self-control
- her motherly love that protected and nurtured and had no limit…..