Oh boy, how time flies in the WordPress neighborhood! It seemed like yesterday Simply Charming received the Liebster blog award by Sunny Side Up neighbor Lori Franks and MJ Monaghan, commemorating the joys of baby’s first step!
Neighbors Amira from http://mindblur.wordpress.com/about-2/and halfwaybetweenthegutter, visited and showered Simply Charming with a very large Christmas gift. Of course,
baby my very active toddler could not wait until the 25th and tore into the package! I couldn’t prevent it for you see I was busy chatting with my neighbors! Anyway, you want to see the gift? Of course you do and here it is:
As usual, Charming wants to run off and play but this mama is making sure Charming follows all the rules and regulations so go on Charming, it’s rude to keep visitors waiting.
Aww, alright Mama. Well, Rule # 1 is what my Mama taught me from day one.
THANK YOU MISS AMIRA and halfway between the gutter!
Now, Rule #2 is really cool since I get to tell you seven random things about ME!
- You already know how charming and sweet I am but do you know I
sneakpeek into the candy jar over there on the counter and eattouch as many Almond Joy bars before Mama comes around looking for me? (You zip your lip too!)
- I love wearing my foot pajama during the winter. Mama won’t let me wear it to Wal-Mart even though I see tons of adults wearing their pajamas to the store!?!
- This is top-secret so don’t tell Mama. On occasions, when she’s asleep, I come out to play and chit-chat with the my blog pals. Hey, at least I’m helping Mama find pals and interesting reading stuff. If you tell, I swear . . .
- I love being a razzle-dazzle (i got this word from my friend Elena!) person and hear loud applause! Lots of applause!! Mama says sometimes I’m too much drama. Frankly,
Mamamy dear, I don’t give a damn. . . . Oh, Rhett!Mama! Please, don’t go! You can’t leave me! Please! . . . ( I love the movie, Gone with the Wind!!!)
- My favorite subject in school is eating lunch (especially when they serve peach cobbler! Yum!!) and recess.
- If I had one wish, I would wish a permanent loving home for every foster kid in America. Actually, since it’s only one wish, I change that to all orphans worldwide to find a permanent loving home.
- My favorite color is anything glittery and sparkly!!
The fifteen nominees carry on the same tradition completing rules #1-4, and most important,
POST this badge on your blog.
Now you can retire or better yet,
do something crazy like write into the wee hours of the morning when you know the alarm is going to scream at 5:30 am.
Lots of love,