If you want to improve your site's visibility in the search results, approving spam comments is definitely not the way to go. The majority of all so-called information on the internet is spam. Over 80% of all so-called comments submitted to blogs on the .wordpress.com site every day are spam. There is not only robotic spam but there are also people hired to leave phony comments on blogs so they can get their spammy links approved and posted.
Chuckles here and I have a couple of simple things to say to you about pets . . .
1. Gentlemen (& Ladies) of the Jury:
The one, absolute, unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world,
the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or
treacherous, is his dog.
~Senator George Graham Vest
2. You probably already figured this one out, but notice, when you take the word, DOG, and spell it backwards; you get the word, GOD.
Hmmn, you know that must mean dogs are the best pet to have . . . case closed.
You may all be excused, court is now dismissed.
Judge Chuckles on SUNDAY POST : Pet « Jakesprinter Sunday Post.
- Weekly Sunday Post Pet (mountainmae.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Pet (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: PETS (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Pets (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
- Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: Pets (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Pets (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)