I am happy, you happy?
Come on, “The month of May was come, when every lusty heart beginneth to blossom, and to bring forth fruit,” so writes Thomas Malory.
In case you do not know, my name is Chuckles, aka blog award writer extraordinaire.
Do you dig my new spring look?
I feel so flowery and photo shopped to death.
But wait, flowers reminds me of blog awards.
It is time.
Listen, I have three, no, four life goals. Eat, sleep, bark and write well.
Eating, sleeping and barking all night is my forte. Writing? Eh. I need to practice so, unbelievably, I write thank-you posts for any awards that come this way.
Since I do not, and will not ever attend a dog obedience class, I feel rules need to be revised and updated. Blog awards are no exceptions and the MAIN rule one should NEVER tamper with is GRATITUDE. SO,
Thank Y♥U: …freelance WRITER, POET, Fiber Artist/Teacher & totally in L♥ve with GOD…Martha Shaw…her blessings include:
& Super Sweet Award
Thank Y♥U:…Author, MOTHER OF SIX!, Historical Re-enactor…Ellyn Baker…her blessings:
Thank Y♥U:…Little Binky my bestest feline blog friend ever and her Granny…Angelswhisper2011 & Little ♥ Binky…bring new blessings:
If you need to follow Best Moment Award rules, go ahead…
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech.
- This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees!
- The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners tell them the great news.
Thank Y♥U:…Tragedy & heartache for this writer, Becki Duckworth, but blessings pour forth both from Becki and Angelswhisper with:
The WordPress Family Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award logo
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
* * *
If you would like to take these blog awards over to your blog space, please, feel free & share in your own creative way–our apologies to the creators of these blog awards for the remix.
Once again, Thank Y♥U to the blog friends who recently shared their blog award love…you bring beautiful fragrant spring blossoms this way!!